Monday, June 27, 2011

Welcome!

My name is Brynn and I recently graduated with my Bachelor of Arts degree specializing in photography. Since I don't have a website yet and constantly have people asking me if they can see my photography, I thought this would be a good temporary solution until I get a website going. I will post some portraits of past events that I have done and will try to update regularly with portraits from current shoots. If you are looking for a wedding photographer or just want to have some maternity or family portraits taken I would love to talk to you and see if we would be a good fit. Photography is one of my great passions in life and I would be privileged to capture the special times in your life. If you have any questions regarding dates or prices, please contact me with your phone number or email address. I hope you enjoy what you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment