Sunday, July 31, 2011

Testimonials

As part of the blog I will occasionally be adding testimonials from clients on what they think of their portraits, of me as a photographer, and their overall session experience. The first one I am going to post is from yesterday's session. The Osbornes were an awesome family with 3 sweet boys. This was their experience:

Brynn is a great photographer and wonderful to work with. She was able to get great shots of my kids looking natural, and was able to make them smile.  I enjoyed spending the time with her to take the photos as she is easy going and listens to the ideas we have for the types of pictures we wanted to get.  I plan to use her forever when we need pictures, and never go back to the mall again!
             Jenny Osborne

No comments:

Post a Comment